This post is outdated.
Click here for the latest Street Films information.
Join us at The Little Theatre on November 19, 2015 for the first ever Rochester Street Films event.
Through short film clips and community discussion moderated by Rachel Barnhart (WROC-TV) we will explore “the future of transportation” in and around Rochester—in particular, walking, biking, & public transit.
We’ll see how cities around the world are implementing smart transportation design and policies to create better places to live, work and play. And we’ll also hear from local experts and everyday Rochesterians about the current and future state of transportation in Monroe County…
Guest panelists will include:
- Erik Frisch – City of Rochester, Transportation Specialist
- Miguel Velázquez – RTS, Chief Operating Officer
- Heidi Zimmer-Meyer – Rochester Downtown Development Corp.
- Karen Elam – United Way Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Kerry Ivers – Irondequoit, Town Planner
- Elizabeth Murphy – Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency, Active Transportation Specialist
- Adam McFadden – Rochester City Council
- William McDonald – Medical Motor Service
- Michael Tomb – Highland Placemaking Team
- Scott Wagner – Rochester Cycling Alliance
- …And more!
(Sorry to report Sweetbeez had to cancel due to lack of volunteers. Maybe next time.)
DATE: Thursday, November 19, 2015
LOCATION: The Little, Theater 1 [RTS Routes: 31, 57, 81]
The online reservation period has closed, but you can still show up at the door up until the event starts. And please consider making an end-of-year donation to Reconnect Rochester. Thanks!
Your contribution will help us reach our $7500 fundraising goal so we can expand our programs in 2016.