Our next ROC ‘n Roll is Saturday, June 3 — World Bicycle Day!
The ROC ‘n Roll is a community bike ride to help fuel Reconnect Rochester’s work to champion transportation choices in Rochester.
Check-in begins at 10:30am. If you’re doing the short ride leaving at noon, feel free to come closer to 11:30am!
Who’s welcome at this event?
All types of rollers and riders! We plan two routes to accommodate a variety of folks: a short family-friendly/casual rider version and a long ride for the enthusiasts.
- The 8-mile ride features the traffic-free Canalway Trail, Highland Crossing Trail, and Riverway Trail.
- The 33-mile ride is a mix of road cycling, bike paths, and bike boulevards — and will probably take you places you’ve never seen in Rochester on a bike!
Where’s it happening? The 2023 ROC ‘n Roll will begin and end at Genesee Valley Park’s Hawthorne Shelter.
When’s it happening? Saturday, June 3!
- 10:30am: Check-in begins
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Mingling, snacking and checking out community and bike organization tables
- 11:00am: 33-mile ride takes off
- 12:00pm: 8-mile ride takes off
Stay after the ride for some hydration and light refreshments!
Can’t attend but still want to support the cause?
We really appreciate you! Click here to make a donation.
Want to volunteer at the event?
That’s great news! Click here to fill out the volunteer form.
Are you a business or organization interested in supporting this event?
By partnering with Reconnect Rochester, you’ll join the movement for mobility equity, accessible recreation, sustainability, and safe streets. We welcome cash donations as well as in-kind donations to help make The ROC ‘n Roll a success. Bonus points if it’s Rochester or bike-themed! All donors will be recognized on the event’s webpage and at the event.
Contact email@example.com or (585) 270-1095 for more information.